I’m Bobby Ullman. I have a variety of interests including:
- software – deploying solutions to problems at scale (see my resume)
- math – in particular algebra and combinatorics
- optimization – generally speaking as well as software performance optimization
- hiking – enjoyed The Narrows and Mt. Whitney
- games – favorites include: 7 Wonders Duel, Wingspan, Campy Creatures
- food – I'd recommend the cookbook Bowls!
Check out what I’ve worked on:
Feel free to contact me at robert.j.ullman [at] gmail [dot] com.